In this podcast episode, we explore the experience of menopause in the lives of women, with a specific focus in helping you prepare for this phase in your life.
The episode seeks to support both the woman still in her menstruating years, and one who might’ve already arrived at menopause. And, in the episode, we unpack the inner landscape of menopause; the sacred invitations that this phase might call you into; the challenges that might emerge as you step into this phase; and, the sacred tasks you can take (now & then) to support yourself & your body.
Listen to the full episode to hear about:
- The different stages of menopause and the approximate age in your life as a woman when these might arrive.
- How the inner seasons of Inner Autumn & Inner Winter can serve as an initiatory ground for you to consciously prepare for menopause.
- The sacred tasks you can take to help you prepare emotionally, physically, psychologically & spiritually; as a woman who’s still in her menstruating years or as one who’s already arrived at menopause.
- What you might need to heal relating to menopause, your cycle & the conceptions of our world regarding being an older member of society, for a more conscious & empowering experience of menopause & older age.
- The gifts that might become available & accessible to you through menopause.
- The opportunities for renewal & rebirth that emerge at menopause and how you can leverage on these.
Listen to this (and more), and let’s journey further in your path of inner healing & expansion.