Join us for a FREE 3-day Masterclass Series hosted by Botswana-based Womb Medicine Woman, Tumelo Moreri.
The Womb Healing Masterclass is a free Masterclass series for all African women, especially those seeking to heal their inner womb wounds, including healing for the womb after an abortion; healing after pregnancy loss; healing menstrual cycle issues which may present as PMS or PMDD (Pre-menstrual Dysphoric Disorder, a more severe form of PMS), heavy menstrual bleeding, severe menstrual pain or cramping, pain and/or bleeding during intercourse etc.
The intention of the Masterclass is to introduce and share with you the ancient and sacred wisdom of how to naturally heal your womb, thus activating your own womb consciousness and setting you off on a journey of building a relationship with your womb, healing your inner wounds and unlocking an inner joy and pleasure in your body. Through the Masterclass, we will journey and explore the following questions and themes:
- What is Womb Healing?
- Why you need to heal your womb.
- How to heal your womb / inner womb wounds.
The intention of this Masterclass is to share this wisdom with you and awaken within you your own inner womb wisdom and medicine so you may build and sustain a conscious healing relationship with your womb. If this resonates, please do join us.
This Masterclass Series comes at a time when, the world-over, women are slowly healing and waking up to their inner womb wisdom and returning to their natural rhythms and cycles, and along with their commitment to personal healing, aiding in the healing and ascension of our Mother Earth.
Womb Healing has become necessary as a result of the wounding and pain sustained by woman bodies the world-over and across the ages. And, for African women specifically, this womb healing is necessary given the timelines of war and slavery encountered by our continent and various communities that resulted in the violation, dishonoring and wounding of women.
In their individuality, many African women have sustained deep emotional and spiritual wounds and pain that require healing and that often manifest physically as excessive menstrual bleeding, severe menstrual cramping and/or pain, pain and/or bleeding during sexual intercourse. These physical pain are an indication of a much deeper wounding and whose root ought to be healed. This Masterclass, through its 3 online sessions, seeks to introduce to you the wisdom of how you may begin to heal your womb, and thus activate inner joy and pleasure in your body and aid in birthing new and elevated timelines for our planet.
We’ll begin this work by exploring what womb healing is and what it is that necessitates the healing of the wombs of women, and specifically of African women.
In this part of the Masterclass, we’ll explore the history and origins of the pains and wounding held by the wombs of women, especially of African descent. We’ll explore in detail how a physical manifestation such as excessive bleeding or severe menstrual cramping might have a much deeply rooted source and why healing for this is necessary, for your own personal freedom and for the liberation of our African collective.
- We’ll explore exactly what it is that makes womb healing necessary in your life.
- We’ll also explore the history and origins of the pains and wounding held by the wombs of African women and that require healing, for your own personal freedom and the emancipation of our respective lineages and the African continent.
- And, we’ll explore some of the physical manifestation of your inner womb wounds and pains, and that require healing.
In this second part of the Masterclass, we’ll explore the various healing modalities you could tap into, with the guidance of a Practitioner, to facilitate healing for your womb. We’ll also explore in detail practices you could right away begin to incorporate into your daily life to support the healing and vitality of your womb.
- We’ll explore various modalities / ways of healing the womb, including things you can start doing right now in your home to support your womb health and vitality.
- We’ll also explore practices to incorporate into your life to support your womb, such as: natural and herbal remedies to relieve heavy bleeding and ease menstrual cycle issues such as menstrual cramping, excessive bleeding etc.
- We’ll also dive into an introduction to Inner Season Mapping to help ease the some of the emotional and physical pain bodies associated with your menstrual cycle for a more fulfilling and nourishing journey through your menstruating years.
In this third part of the Masterclass, we’ll explore the wisdom and medicine of Emotional & Spiritual Healing for your womb, as a modality that could be employed in facilitating healing for your inner womb wounds and pains and enabling you to access deep joy and pleasure in your body.
- We will name and explore some of the emotions associated with your inner womb wounds and that require emotional healing.
- We’ll also explore some of the sources and the history of the inherited pain, wounding and trauma held by the wombs of African women and require healing.
- We’ll explore in depth how Emotional & Spiritual Healing might just be the pathway in healing your inner womb wounds, and I will also share about my healing program for women.
This Masterclass is for ALL WOMEN, and especially for;
- A woman seeking to become womb conscious and build a healing relationship with her womb.
- A woman seeking to heal her inner womb wounds and pains, and access a deeper joy and pleasure in her body.
- A woman experiencing menstrual cycle issues such as PMS, PMDD, severe menstrual cramping or pain, excessive menstrual bleeding, prolonged periods, bleeding in between periods, pain and/or bleeding during sexual intercourse, and seeking to heal.
- A woman who has experienced a loss of pregnancy or an abortion and seeking to heal.
- A woman seeking to heal the intergenerational pains, wounds and traumas in her maternal and/or paternal lineages.
- A woman seeking to activate and access her inner womb magic and medicine.
Hello! I am Tumelo Moreri, a Botswana-based Womb Medicine Woman helping mostly women leaders, healers and coaches in healing their inner womb wounds and pains, activating their inner womb medicine and accessing deeper joy and pleasure in their bodies.
My work is anchored within extensive training in leadership and alternative mentorship and training in African Spirituality, Ancestral & Cosmic Wisdom, Cosmic Womb Wisdom, Sacral Body Wisdom, Pleasure & Intimacy Work and Sacred Sexuality. And, my healing offers are through free Masterclasses and a private 3-months healing program.