In this season of my work (2023 and going into 2024), I feel deeply called to serve & hold healing space for the woman who feels called to leadership. Quite specifically, she feels called to an integrated & embodied leadership, which I often refer to as a New Earth Leadership.
This leadership may be in her own life as a self-leader & self-healer; meaning, one who is committed to and actively immersed in the healing of her life, to bring about the changes & transformation she wants to see and experience in her life. She is a leader because she has stepped up to actively bring about the changes she wants.
She is a Self-Healer.
In practice, her self-leadership might look like deciding to do something to heal her womb pain; deciding to heal the root of her anxiety; deciding to heal the pain she feels around her mother or father; or, deciding to heal a pattern she has noticed in her life of her intimate relationships not unfolding as she would like.
She then takes aligned action by immersing herself in inner healing work that will bring about this desired transformation in her life.
In practice, her New Earth Leadership is in how when she heals her personal pain & trauma; she will begin to embody within her new pathways of being & experiencing life, and therefore begin to anchor these in for the women in her lineage and into the world, for our collective human race. Because whatever organic healing work she does, the results will ripple out into the world and contribute to the birthing of a New Earth.
This leadership may also be at the level of her family & lineage, where the commitment and act of healing her life is also deeply motivated by a desire to create new pathways of being & experiencing life for members of her lineage. This woman knows that; by attending to and transmuting her own personal pain & trauma she will begin to create new pathways of being for herself, and for her lineage as well. And, in this way, her healing work becomes a legacy work, because the investments she makes today will impact the present generation and generations to come.
This woman is a leader because in prioritizing her inner healing, she might also be the first in her family & lineage to do such transformative & courageous work in the specific area that she’s focused on healing, and therefore the first to have walked such a path (therefore leading) and the first in her lineage who will create and experience the expanded new ways of being and living life.
She is a Legacy Weaver.
In practice, her leadership & legacy work might look like:
- Ending cycles of womb pain for the women in her life
- Breaking through the abundance cap that’s active in her lineage
- Ending cycles of love-less lives for the women in her lineage
- Ending cycles of women in her lineage who don’t know rest
- Ending cycles of well accomplished women in her lineage who don’t know any joy, pleasure, or freedom in their bodies & lives.
In practice, her New Earth Leadership is in how when she heals; she begins to embody within her new pathways of being, and therefore anchor these into her lineage and the world. Because whatever healing work she does, the result of this will ripple out into the world and contribute to the birthing of a New Earth.
This leadership may also be in her community or the world around us, where’s she actively engaged in the work of making a positive impact in the world. This woman recognizes that in also attending to & transmuting her personal pain & trauma, she begins to create within her new pathways of being & creating life, and therefore birth within her first the new worlds she desires for our collective human race. This is important to her because she knows that once she has birthed these new worlds within her, she would have consequently & simultaneously grown the capacity to birth these new worlds in the external world, from the inside out.
Her inner healing is also important to her because she knows that when she heals, she begins to embody the changes that she wants to see in the world. She knows that when she heals, she begins to anchor into our world the elements of the New Earth that she desires for our collective human race. And, in this way she embodies the leadership she speaks of and aspires to.
She is a Change-maker.
A Founder. Healer. Business-owner. Team Leader (at work). Artist. Activist. Entrepreneur. Coach etc.
In practice, her New Earth Leadership might look like:
- Honouring her cyclical nature and birthing into the world a frequency of reverence & respect for the cycles of nature and of the Earth. She becomes the epitome of sustainability & conservation because she practices these with herself.
- Healing & clearing her womb of the imprints & residue of patriarchy so she may birth ideas & create projects, programs, organizations, a business that is free of patriarchal conditioning, thought forms and ways of doing life.
- She has embodied rest & allows herself slow movement when needed, as a core part of how she does work & life. She is thus actively engaged in the process of reawakening the Divine Feminine principle in our world and birthing a new form of leadership for our world – an integrated leadership.
- She works in alignment with the wisdom of her body & womb, and therefore steps into a feminine leadership, and helps heal the collective wound of women who have been conditioned out of and out of relationship with their bodies and the wisdom and intelligence held within those bodies.
- She has come into healthy relationship with her emotions and sees them as a valuable feedback resource. In allowing for this intimacy with her emotions, she helps birth new forms of leadership in our world and helps heal the collective human shame around feeling & expressing our emotions.
On their path of healing and embodying the changes they want to see in their lives, their families and the world around us, these women (the Self-healer, the Legacy Weaver & the Changemaker) are New Earth Leaders.
Does this sound like you?
Then I invite you to start here in reading further on the ways in which I may support you on your healing journey, or to join us for the “Psycho-spiritual Healing for Women Leaders” podcast series at the image-link below.